IVRM Member Benefits
WHAT is the IVRM? WHY should I join? WHAT do I get for my membership?
Member pledge donations help to cover the expenses of retaining proper Lobbyists, Public Relations and Consultants to stand up for all of us, enhancing our ability to present a collective voice that can be heard on both municipal and state levels of government.
Members of IVRM Receive ...
GOVERNMENT RELATIONS EXPERTISE:
- Representation at any governing body looking to regulate vaping.
- Updates on new laws and rules affecting your business.
- Receive updates on potential changes to federal laws.
- Research on vaping public policy issues around the country.
- Access to industry talking points.
- Assistance in dealing media requests.
- Oversight of a comprehensive strategic media plan.
- Work and network with other retail shops and manufacturers to expand your business and better serve your customers.
- Receive information and the latest inside news about what is happening on the federal level.
Please contact Lynda Barry, the IVRM's Administrator, with any questions about how to join!
612-701-9194 / Admin@IVRM.org
Contact Cap O’Rourke with OSC, Inc., our Government Relations Advocate with any specific questions about our past, present or future advocacy efforts.
612-483-1863 / Cap@OrourkeSC.com