Midwest Vapor Coalition [MVC] Membership Benefits
WHY should I join? - and - WHAT do I get?
MVC Member donations help to cover the expenses of retaining proper Lobbyists to represent all of us at our respective state(s) level, enabling us to present a collective voice so we can be heard by our legislators and state government(s). MVC *Members* receive ...
GOVERNMENT RELATIONS EXPERTISE:
- Representation in front of our states' governing bodies, committees, etc. in all instances where they are looking to further regulate or tax vapor.
- Electronic updates and analysis regarding proposed new laws and rules affecting your business (weekly, during session; periodically off-session).
- Electronic updates and analysis regarding potential changes to federal laws as well as FDA announcements.
- Research and electronic updates on vaping public policy issues around the country and - when applicable - analysis regarding if/how it might affect our region.
- Access to your state's MVC Lobbyist for Q&A and/or insightful analysis when needed.
- Access to industry talking points guidelines.
- Access to the MVC website's member-only tools, including special features like Discussion Boards (Forums) or the Member Directory (for example).
- Assistance in dealing media requests.
- Oversight of a comprehensive strategic media plan.
*These are members-only benefits
. Non members will not be included in electronic updates unless a state-wide CTA or notification is called for on a specific matter and will not have access to the MVC lobbyist or website tools, such as the online directory or discussion forums, for example.
Please contact Lynda Barry, MVC's Administrator & Membership Coordinator, with any questions about how to join!
Members, contact Cap O’Rourke with OSC, Inc., our Government Relations Advocate with any specific questions about our past, present or future advocacy efforts.
612-483-1863 / Cap@OrourkeSC.com